9/8/14

Sullivan '14: Part 1

Camping was so much fun this year, I'm sad that we only got to go twice. I'm sure we could squeeze in another trip if we really wanted to, but it got pretty chilly up there at night, and I've never been camping in the snow but I don't think it sounds as enjoyable. Maybe that's just me, but that's ok. There's always next year to fit in three trips. And also, next year we will have another baby! I still can't quite wrap my head around it. I know that when it comes it is going to change everything, but at the same time, we will still be the same family. We will still go camping. That will not change.
Setting up camp (Andy is a pro at setting up camp, it's very handy) Ted and Liz are great at it too ;)
These kids. 
Line and Daniel were discovering rocks 
This camp site didn't have as many things to climb, but they did climb the few things that were around

No comments:

Post a Comment