11/14/14

Getting Ready

We have been getting Charlie and baby girl's room ready. And by that I mean I keep moving stuff around and trying to figure out the best way to have it fit. We did move in a twin bed that Charlie will eventually be moving to, but that won't be for a while. I'm hoping we can get her to sleep through the night before trying to switch him. I haven't quite figured out the layout for sure but then once that is done, I will get to move all the pictures, garlands, and what not. Also we are making an IKEA trip next week so I should have a few fun things to add, but not too many because I'm running out of space as it is!
It definitely doesn't feel like this little girl is going to join us in the next month and a half (!) but I know that it will come quick and I'll regret not getting stuff done ahead of time. Especially the room because it took me over a year to finally say I was done with Charlie's room, and then we switched rooms with him and it hasn't been "done" since then. Oh well. He doesn't mind, and it doesn't bother me much. We are heading to Vancouver on Monday for a little vacation and I for one am very excited about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment