12/3/14

Vancouver Aquarium

One of the most fun parts of Vancouver was going to the aquarium. Apparently the Vancouver Aquarium is the largest in Canada and they had quite a few things to see, including sharks, jellyfish, dolphins, beluga whales, and sea otters. Charlie was pretty impressed with all the fish at first but kind of got over it when it came to nap time. They also had a 4-D theater that Charlie was not a huge fan of (I had to leave after a few minutes with him). The movie was about wild salmon and the seats would rumble and you would get water sprayed at you, so it wasn't a huge surprise that Charlie was not thrilled. The bubbles were fun though!
In pregnancy news I have only 4 weeks left! I had my doctors appointment yesterday and I am 50% effaced and dilated to a 1, which doesn't really mean much other than its getting closer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment