2/11/15

We're All Smiles

I finally got a picture of her awake! and smiling! As she is getting older she is definitely more alert and I think I got my first smile out of her, but she doesn't do it consistently so I'm not sure if the timing was just perfect or if she really smiled at me. I'm gonna write it down her book that she smiled at me. So whatever. Take that Pip. This is also the same age that Charlie was when I elicited my first smile from him. We were actually in the airport on our way home from visiting my sister. I remember it quite clearly and I keep thinking about it now that Pip is the same age. I was changing his diaper in the changing room and I was so overly excited about it that people passing probably thought I was oddly excited about his diaper. Oh well. It's a good memory.
This has been our go to after nap time. Turn on a show and have a picnic lunch. He loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment