9/30/15

Camping '15: Part 1

I realize that I've been neglecting this blog for a few months, but we're hopefully getting settled back into our routine, which means I'll start this back up. Hopefully. Here are some photos from our second, and last camping trip of the year. It was back in August? I don't even remember. We went back to the same campsite and it was just as much fun, just not as hot. Different company and no campfires allowed but just as enjoyable.
We backed our car into our tent and had charlie sleep in the car. It worked pretty great.
The first thing we did when we got there was bike to the lake. Charlie started out fully clothed...

...then lost his pants and shoes...

...and then we stripped him down to his diaper. This is also the first time I ever skipped stones. I was extremely pleased with myself. Unfortunately I never got to show off to anybody else. But Andy believes me, so that's all that counts, right?

Uncle Benny teaching Charlie some volleyball, but I think the ball just bounced off his chest every time.

Keeping those kiddos entertained with coloring books was brilliant.
These girls are the cutest.

2 comments:

  1. What, uh, what happened to Charlie's pants?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I forgot about that. We're not 100% sure, we just all of a sudden realized his pants had ripped. Most likely while he was climbing on the stumps. He didn't mind at all though.

      Delete