5/19/14

Jr. Lilac Parade

Sorry for my disappearance on here the last few weeks. I kind of got used to not taking the camera anywhere, which then results in no pictures to post, so I've just gotta get back into the swing of things. But in other news, it has been a year since I started this blog! Can you believe it? I can't. I know the time has passed but it is so crazy to look back and see how small Charlie and Maggie were. I am very excited to have this place to see the changes. 
These pictures are from the Junior Lilac Parade last week (we missed the actual Lilac Parade this weekend because it was past Charlie's bedtime). But this parade was quite fun. I'm always impressed with how good these kids do for being in junior high. Very impressive. Anyways, I hope everyone has a good week!

Andy's Aunt and Uncle came into town to pick up their son from college so we got to see them for a big at the parade before leaving. And they brought their dog which the kiddos enjoyed quite a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment