7/30/14

Saturday Adventures

I have once again gotten out of the habit of taking photos. I think it is mostly due to the fact that Andy has been working and hasn't been coming with me and taking photos. It's definitely not my fault though. Just in case you were wondering. But enough about me, here are some photos of little Charles. On Saturday we decided to go to the Perry Street Fair for the first time. First we walked through the booths, then we went to the playground and stared at other children playing, and then we ended it by staring at other children jumping in the bounce houses. If Charlie was older and a little braver I would have put him in, but I think he would have just cried. But after the fair we went home and got to play with the hose, which is Charlie's absolute favorite past time.

Also he loves to chase the neighborhood cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment