1/26/15

Let's back up for a sec...

Well we had a crazy awesome last week. My twin sister surprised us from South Carolina for the weekend! My dad had just gotten back from New York and promised us a "treat" that he had brought back. Well, we were thinking it was some sort of food treat and were completely surprised when he showed up with my sister in tow. It was a fantastic surprise and I'm so glad that she was able to come and meet Pip.
These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with anything but I wanted to get them posted now or it would never happen, and look how adorable he is. His hair is now longer and we have no idea what happened to that toy. Hopefully I'll be able to get through all the photos we took over the weekend and get them posted this week. Hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment