7/22/15

Beaver Creek '15

We took our first camping trip as a family of four on the last weekend of June and it went pretty great. It's the first time that I've been camping up here where it's actually warm enough that you want to go swimming. Which made it so that we spent hours down at the lake and it was one of the best trips I've ever had. Charlie did pretty well in the water, mostly wanting to be held or just play in the sand, but he did warm up a bit and only cried for a little bit in the beginning. I didn't end up taking as many photos as I would have liked, but I did snap a few. We ended up going camping with my brother and his family and then some family friends.
This log used to be a pylon that was in the ground but the guys decided it would be nicer on the sand.
On the first night that we were there Charlie ran into a table and got a pretty good gash on his eyebrow. It was actually his first ever band-aid injury.





No comments:

Post a Comment