4/21/14

Easter Egg Hunt Take 1

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. Our entire Easter week has been awesome. Andy ended up having the whole week off and so we got to hang out and work on projects together (finally getting to those yellow chairs!). Then to top it off, on Saturday we got to go to an Easter egg hunt in one of our local parks. This was Charlie's first time actually being old enough to walk around and pick up eggs, he didn't quite understand though. He mostly just wanted to stop and play with each egg to find out what was inside. Needless to say we didn't get very much candy, which is really only sad for Andy and I. But it was still very entertaining. I think next year I might actually put some effort in this and make him a basket of goodies. I don't know. We'll see ;)
 Charlie and Maggie got to be in the same area and she definitely dominated
He really enjoyed carrying these around

No comments:

Post a Comment