8/5/15

A Brother and his Sister

The past few days have been very busy for us. Ever since we got the keys on Friday, we've been at the house from morning 'til night working. We've finished painting and tearing up the carpet and linoleum. Now all that's left is getting rid of the glue that's left behind, then sanding and finishing the floors. I know it is still quite a bit of work, but we can finally see the end of the tunnel! I've been just walking around the house dreaming of what is going to happen to our family there. I'm so excited to share some photos from our renovation. Hopefully I'll get some time next week, doubtful, but we'll see.
Also, these photos are from when Charlie was "holding" Pip. It was adorable. Later that week, I walked in to find him attempting to pick her up and put her on the couch, which was kind of adorable, but also could have ended very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment