5/13/15

Family Time

Here are some photos from our trip to South Carolina for my sister's wedding. This trip ended up being one of the better family vacations because we were all able to stay in the same house, well mostly. Everyone except for my sister and me stayed at this amazing house that was loaned to us from some family friends. We stayed at her apartment which was less than a 5 minute drive away, so we would simply drive over in the morning and head home when all the fun was had and everyone else was going to sleep. Plus I got to leave Charlie overnight at the big house and didn't have to haul him back and forth.
My sister (who is now married!!!) and little Pip
My other sister washed the cars with the kiddos and they all had a pretty great time
especially this guy

No comments:

Post a Comment