1/27/14

Birthday Party

Let's play some catch up for the next few weeks, ok? CHARLIE IS ONE!!!! He made it! WE made it! This last year has been great, it really has. Of course there were days when I didn't think this was the best idea that we've ever had, but overall, I think we're pleased with how it turned out. I know that two is probably going to be more difficult than the road to one, but I think I'm ready for it (whatever that means).
This party though. It was pretty darned fun for a first birthday. We ate food together and watched kids open presents together and ate cake together. Success.
Presents!!!

Andrew's gotta get some practice in for next month
We used this tutorial and idea for basically the whole party
It took him a second or two, but he got into it 
Super Smash Bros definitely made an appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment