9/3/13

Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love me some desserts and these cookies are one of my favorites and Andy's as well. We make them at least once a month and they are devoured in about two days. I seriously ate 6 last night and I would have kept going except we ran out. Bummer. This is one of my moms recipes that she passed down and I've made just a few modifications. This recipe makes about 45 cookies and is extremely simple. Enjoy!

Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies                           
1 cup butter 
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 1/2 cups oatmeal
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips 

1. Preheat oven to 400 and grease baking sheets.
2. Cream butter; add sugars, eggs, and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add remaining ingredients and mix. 
3. Make into golf ball size balls. Bake on a greased sheet for 6-8 minutes. Do not over-bake. Cool on racks.
And of course my little helper :)



No comments:

Post a Comment