9/4/13

Pig Out in the Park

Pig Out in the Park is one of the bigger Spokane events that happens each year. Basically food vendors, beer gardens, and concerts take over our Riverfront Park. They have concerts (and magic shows!) going all day long and the vendors are open around 10 in the morning and go until who knows when. So of course we had to go! Andy got his usual, a gyro, and I decided to try a reuben sandwich. Both were overpriced and delicious, per the usual. The boys then decided to split some nachos and I got some delicious pumpkin and huckleberry donuts. It was a successful Pig Out. Until next time.
Going on a Saturday meant that it was PACKED. But we never usually find a table anyway and sit on the outskirts.
These donuts were fantastic. I think I preferred the pumpkin over huckleberry, but I think that might be because of the cinnamon and sugar :)
He might have wanted some food. And sleep. I think he would have settled for either.
Line and her elephant ear.
Some good ol' grammy time.


No comments:

Post a Comment