7/26/13

Farmer's Market


Farmers markets are intimidating. Maybe its just that I never go with a plan of what I need, but I'm overwhelmed the second I step into the middle of the tents. I wander around and look at what everyone has to offer, but I never want to commit. I think part of me wants to make sure I get the best deal, and when they are all so close it makes it seem like it would be easy, but its not. I think that maybe if I start going on a regular basis then I will get the hang of it. This time we got some delicious blueberries, cherries, and nectarines! Next time I think I'll grab some kale and try to make kale chips.






Liz was on call for the hospital which is only a few blocks away so she got to come down and chat for a bit. 






He sure does love his toes.



No comments:

Post a Comment