7/1/13

First Baseball Game


Last week we went to a Spokane Indians baseball game and we won! It was supposed to be a guys night but Becca and I wanted to go (and our husbands don't mind having us around) so we got to go! It was a good and entertaining game, they went 11 innings and finally we made a run and won! This was Charlie and Maggie's first baseball games and they seemed to enjoy it a little bit. Charlie was supposed to go to sleep (there I am with the schedule again) but he hasn't slept in the Moby wrap for a while and he really didn't want to. 





My brother likes to creep ALL the time.


My dad is a huge fan of baseball (specifically the San Fran Giants, can't you tell?) 


It was a Smokey the Bear sponsored night and we all got baby trees to plant. We unfortunately don't have anywhere to plant the seedling but it reminded me of fairs when I was little.






Charlie really did not want to fall asleep in that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment