7/15/13

California Part 1: Charlie and the Pool


We just got back from a trip to California to visit my family. The last time we were all together was for my brothers wedding. And that was 2 years ago! It has been WAY too long. I have seen some of my siblings here and there, but it had been the full 2 years since I saw my eldest two siblings. I am so happy that this trip was planned, and that my sister had her baby a few days before we arrived! We ended up all staying together at this house up in Sonora and it was gorgeous! The house was big enough for most of us to have our own rooms and the AC was much needed in the 100 plus heat. We swam in the pool (and played some mean Marco Polo) and had some corn hole tournaments as well as basketball here and there.
This was also Charlie's first time in an outdoor-not-90-degree-pool and he did great! He did cry a little at first but quickly got over it. I'm excited to do some more swimming this summer with him!



This was Charlie's first time in a colder than 90 degrees pool and he did great. Cried a few times, but he chilled with me for a while in there.


Not a fan of the floatie though :)




That floatie was almost impossible to balance two people on, but it did not stop us from trying. And then having a competition to see who could stay on the longest.

No comments:

Post a Comment