8/16/13

Seattle with My Parents!

 We had a wonderful surprise when we were at our friends wedding. My parents showed up! My dad had just officiated a wedding up in BC and realized they were close enough to drive down so they did! Yes, we did see them last month, but it was so good to see them again, especially when you are not sure when you'll see them next. So on our last day we went into Seattle with them and walked around Pikes Place and got some delicious mini-doughnuts. Yum, I think I'm going to get those every time now.
 Trying to feed him on the ferry was a bit more tricky than I expected. I guess a table would have been nice :)
 Jelly Fish!
 Love those flowers.
It just so happened that we ran into some friends from Portland at the market! 
 They have been celebrating their 35th anniversary this trip! Can you believe it? 35 years!
I have been to Seattle many times and this is my first time going to the gum wall. And it is literally downstairs from the market.


No comments:

Post a Comment