6/12/13

Schedule Schmedule


I enjoy a good schedule. And Charlie had been keeping to his for the past few months rather well. Sure, there were a few days where he wouldn't nap as well or want to eat a little early, which is fine. But for the past few days he has been nowhere near his normal schedule. He has been eating every 2-3 hours (which he normally goes 4 hours between feedings) and he only sleeps for half of his naps. And I must admit, it frustrated me more than anything when he wasn't doing what he was supposed to be doing. But then I realized that he is a baby and he is growing and that he's not doing it on purpose. I know that sounds silly and VERY obvious, but it took me a few days to get it. So, here is to letting him be on his own schedule if he needs to be!



This is what makes me happy :)


He has been non-stop chewing on everything and anything he can get his chubby little hands on. But, still no sign of teeth (when are they going to show themselves?!?).



No comments:

Post a Comment