6/24/13

Visit from the Hillsboro (Great) Grands


Andy's grandparents are the sweetest and Charlie is the luckiest kid ever. Seriously. Esta is the sweetest woman I have ever met, literally. No exaggeration. She's THE sweetest. She even sends my sister birthday and Christmas cards. ANYways, they came to town for the graduations headed home last week. These are just a few pictures from a BBQ we had as a family get together.


Bubbles make kids THIS happy. 



Cornhole!



Unrelated to the BBQ, Charlie has begun to eat food! We attempted some oatmeal about a month ago and he ate ok but ended up spitting it all up afterwards so we decided to wait. Just a few days ago I decided to try it again to see if it would help him sleep better at night. And I am happy to say that he is doing great! We've only been feeding him once a day but he already figures out how to cover himself with food (well, that's mostly my fault I guess). I can't wait to try all the veggies to see what he likes and dislikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment